WGLC is the area’s choice for classic country. With over nearly 14,000 listeners each week(1),
WGLC is the number one listened to station in Northern LaSalle and Bureau Counties(2)!. Tune in for
local spots, news, and agriculture. WGLC is streaming online at wglc.net and on the app for Apple
and Android at WGLC Classic Country.
Six Things You Need to Know About WGLC
1. On September 1, 2022WGLC celebrated her 57th Birthday!
2. WGLC has been programming country music longer than any other area station – for 32 years. Since 1990.
3. Music and Stuff, presented by Eureka Savings Bank, is one of the longest radio programs in the nation. It has been airing every Sunday morning from 8 until 10am since 1991
4. WGLC is HUGE online! Our stream has increased by 443% in the past 5 years, with 65% listening via a smartphone, and 3/5 of the remaining online listeners listening via a home smart speaker (Amazon Alexa with a 90% share)
5. Part of the Studstill Media group, which has 84,797 people listen in an average week, and at any given time, three times more people are listening to a Studstill Media station than the other two top groups combined! (Eastlan Ratings,
Average, September 2022 12+, Cume, AQH, M-Su 6a-Mid).
6. Studstill Media group reaches the coveted 25-54 demographic, with more listeners in a given week than the other area groups put together (36,844 25-54,
Cume, M-Su 6a-Mid, September 2022)
Contact us to set up your free marketing consultation and learn how we can help you grow your
business with all the services that we offer!
815-224-2100 | email@example.com | Click Here for More Information
(1) Eastlan Ratings, September 2022, LaSalle-Peru IL Market, 12+, Monday-Sunday 6a-Midnight, Weekly
(2) Eastlan Ratings, September 2022, LaSalle-Peru